If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return most items up to 90 days from the purchase date for a merchandise refund. Items being returned must include a completed merchandise return form, and must be in original condition, including tags and labels. We do not accept returns or process refunds for the following items:
- Customized items
- Autographed items
- Game used/worn items
- Team issued items
- Anything with a certificate of authenticity
- Manufacture/vendor direct (or drop ship) items
- Laundered clothing
Once the returned merchandise is received at the warehouse, we will process a return to credit the original method of payment within 10 business days. Original shipping and/or handling charges are not included in the refunded price. Depending on your financial institution, it can take up to 10 business days to reflect on your account statement once your refund has been processed.
- Complete the return form that was included with your shipment. If you do not have the return form, please download one here.
- If the item you are returning is a gift, follow the instructions on the Merchandise Return Form that was included in your package. If you do not have that form, please download one here. The purchaser’s original method of payment will be credited for the return.
- Exchanges are available to be made at the physical Official Pitt Team Store location, not including Heinz Field. We are unable to accept exchanges by mail. Please return your item(s) for a merchandise refund and place a new order to receive an alternate item. Please note that customized items, autographed items, game used/worn items, team issued items, memorabilia, manufacture direct items, laundered items, and swimwear/undergarments are final sale and not returnable. Contact us if there was an error with these types of items when they are received.
- Repack the merchandise in the original container if available.
- Take the removable order ID label from the packing slip and place in the appropriate box on the merchandise return form.
- Ship merchandise with the completed return form to:
16 Avenue A
Leetsdale, PA 15056
- Please send the package via the carrier of your choice. Whichever carrier you choose, we suggest you insure the package and ship via a traceable method. We cannot be responsible for items we do not receive. All COD packages will be refused.
- You may also return an item you bought online to the physical Official Pitt Team Store. The original invoice for the order must be present with the return or the return will be refused. We are unable to process credits for online PayPal orders, but you may return the item in store for a store credit. Returns are not accepted at Heinz Field store locations.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping charges when returning merchandise that they have bought from the Official Pitt Team Shop.
- If you received a damaged or incorrect product and would like a replacement, please contact Customer Service by phone at 1-800-449-7488 (412-741-6206 if outside US) or email at email@example.com before returning your merchandise.
- Once your returned item has been received at our warehouse, it can take up to 10 business days for the credit to reflect on your account once your refund has been processed depending on your financial institution.
- If your tracking information for your return shows that it has been received at our warehouse and you have not seen a refund reflected on your account after the 10th business day, please contact Customer Service by phone at 1-800-449-7488 (412-741-6206 if outside US) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns for refunds are also accepted at the physical Official Pitt Team Stores location. Heinz Field store locations are currently unable to accept returns. A copy of the original invoice with the order number listed must be present or the return and refund will be refused. Items must be in original condition. We are unable to process credits for online PayPal orders, but you may return the item in store for a store credit. Exchanges can be made in store except at all Heinz Field locations.